logo

Weather Conditions
 

Ratliff Stadium - Odessa
TodayTomorrowFridaySaturdaySunday
Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Slight Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 89°F
Lo 69°F
PoP 50%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 90°F
Lo 69°F
PoP 20%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 89°F
Lo 69°F
PoP 30%
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 90°F
Lo 69°F
PoP 20%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 90°F
Lo 68°F
PoP 30%
Bivins Stadium - Amarillo
TodayTomorrowFridaySaturdaySunday
Thunderstorms Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%
Thunderstorms Likely
Hi 85°F
Lo 62°F
PoP 60%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 81°F
Lo 61°F
PoP 50%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 83°F
Lo 62°F
PoP 30%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 86°F
Lo 63°F
PoP 20%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 86°F
Lo 62°F
PoP 40%
Lowrey Field - Lubbock
TodayTomorrowFridaySaturdaySunday
Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Slight Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 86°F
Lo 65°F
PoP 50%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 86°F
Lo 62°F
PoP 40%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 86°F
Lo 64°F
PoP 30%
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 88°F
Lo 65°F
PoP 20%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 88°F
Lo 64°F
PoP 30%
Grande Comm - Midland
TodayTomorrowFridaySaturdaySunday
Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Slight Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 90°F
Lo 71°F
PoP 40%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 91°F
Lo 69°F
PoP 20%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 89°F
Lo 70°F
PoP 30%
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 90°F
Lo 70°F
PoP 20%
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 90°F
Lo 70°F
PoP 30%
San Angelo Stadium
TodayTomorrowFridaySaturdaySunday
Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyPartly SunnySlight Chance ThunderstormsSlight Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%
Mostly Sunny
Hi 94°F
Lo 71°F
Mostly Sunny
Hi 94°F
Lo 69°F
Partly Sunny
Hi 93°F
Lo 69°F
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 92°F
Lo 71°F
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 92°F
Lo 70°F
PoP 20%

mojoland virtual museum

realignment

Permian Athletics

2-6A Standings

  Team Dist Sea   PF PA
  O Permian 0-0 0-0   000 000
  SA Central 0-0 0-0   000 000
  A Tascosa
0-0 0-0   000 000
  Frenship
0-0 0-0   000 000
  Midland High
0-0 0-0   000 000
  Odessa High
0-0 0-0   000 000
  Midland Lee 0-0 0-0   000 000
  update - 8/1/2016  7:37 p.m.
   

facebook

Permian on Twitter

Lupus Knowledge



Created by Sportz Designs on KylGrafX.com. All rights reserved.

No portion of MojoLand.net may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form without prior written approval.
By accessing any content beyond this page, you agree to abide by the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
 

Permian Sports
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Sportz Video Channel